• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

In case you were wondering...

spads25

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, 3 take out boxes + extra sauce from the local hibachi place will in fact fit [emoji23]
e29b065ebb7d7a3d1b633143cb8e97f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually go out for food on my lunch break at work through the week and when I ride the NC it is so handy to pop open the frunk when I leave to go get food, run through the drive-through, pay, chunk the food in the frunk, and head back to work to eat it. So nice. Frunk space is so handy!

I usually go out for food on my lunch break at work through the week and when I ride the NC it is so handy to pop open the frunk when I leave to go get food, run through the drive-through, pay, chunk the food in the frunk, and head back to work to eat it. So nice. Frunk space is so handy!

I took my backpack with me just in case everything wouldn’t fit, but I shouldn’t have doubted its abilities..I could have got another to go box in there if I needed to

So do you think it's better to put hot to-go food in the frunk because it might stay warmer than putting in my tail case?
And if it's cold food, better to NOT put it in the frunk?

The frunk is warm after a long ride. That’s the best word for it...warm. I have put cold water bottles from the refrigerator in there, wrapped in a towel and they were not hot after an hour.
In contrast, the storage compartments on my ST1300 get hot. I can put a frozen burrito in there and cook it for lunch.

JT

Not to mention the smell of hibachi steak and fried rice wafting from the frunk as you ride home

In the long long ago, before I got the luggage on the back, I got a stern talking to from the matronly proprietor of the local vietnamese restaurant...

She was in the back when I rode up and didn't come up to the front until I was in the place...

From her perspective I showed up on the motorcycle (clearly because it was the only vehicle in the parking lot, and I was wearing my jacket still) without a helmet, and I was going to ride home carrying a big bag of pho and schezwan vegetables...

I tried to tell her it'd be fine, but she wasn't having it, she insisted I needed to get a helmet and a place to put the food...

Eventually I managed to get in the word "watch" as I held up a finger and moved to the door...

I pulled my helmet out of the frunk, and put the food in, and waved to her as she gave me a double thumbs up through the window.

Not to mention the smell of hibachi steak and fried rice wafting from the frunk as you ride home

There’s a cheesesteak hoagie shop in town. Whenever we get them to go, the smell is so good it takes a lot of willpower not to pull over and chow down!

JT

There’s a cheesesteak hoagie shop in town. Whenever we get them to go, the smell is so good it takes a lot of willpower not to pull over and chow down!

JT

Hard to find a good cheesesteak in my neck of the woods... That does sound good though ..eat one for me too next time

Last month I test drove the new Cadillac Escalade that not only has air-conditioned SEATS but has a built-in refrigerator in the center console AND refrigerated cupholders! Damn cagers are making it tough for biker holdouts who want comfort in our old age!

I rode home with a bag of fresh ground coffee in the frunk, it took longer than usual to get home, and smelled so good.

I rode home with a bag of fresh ground coffee in the frunk, it took longer than usual to get home, and smelled so good.

Hmmm I think we are on to something here. Frunk air fresheners...

Back