• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question In Search of a Dealer

Tallychuckles

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello NC750’ers

Been lurking here for a bit and finally joined. I’m 65 and been riding bikes on and off for 25 years. Recently had the itch to ride some more. Weekends and touring 500-750 mile radius.

I’ve been considering bikes like: African Twin, Vstrom (650, 1050), KLR650, BMW850, Tenere, Versys1000 and of course the NC750XDCT.
BUT I keep coming back to the NC. The price, DCT (one less thing to think about), fronk, build quality, low center of gravity and gas mileage are a hard combination that’s hard to beat. Wouldn’t you agree or am I just watching to many of those incredible Review videos on YouTube?

Sooooo….. I’ve been contacting dealers to see about a new 2023 NC750XDCT in the new blue (love the color). OTD pricing, deposit policies (refundable), arrival dates at dealerships, etc.

Maybe it’s just me but seems like sales people are pretty slack these days. Slow responses, no replies to emails, when u do talk they don’t know anything about deliveries or what’s coming in. Last dealer got all of my information was all excited. Quote on the way in 30 minutes, bike would be there in 3 weeks. Yes sir this, yes sir that. Then crickets. I call back 24 hours later. And it’s like I didn’t call. Who are you? Oh yea. Sorry all the information was wrong. $@!?^#. I get it. Supply chain issues and shipping but at least know your business and treat potential customers better. If I was an owner I’d be pissed at my sales people.

I’m in North Florida does anyone have a decent dealer or sales person that they like and would recommend. I’m not against driving 200-400 miles. Or even better know of a new 2023 sitting in the show room I can buy?

Thanks for any and all replies. Ride safe.

Can't help you out with a dealer in Florida. I lucked out when I bought mine. Actually wasn't really looking for a new bike. Had a Goldwing at the time, also a DCT, and took it to the dealer for service. While I was waiting I sat on the NC they had on the showroom floor. Sales guy asked if I wanted to do a test ride since I had time to kill. I said sure. When I got back I asked him to work up a deal to trade in my Goldwing for the NC (also a DCT). They gave me a pretty sweet deal so I rode the NC home. For me, it would be worth the wait to get the NC750X DCT. Keep calling dealers until you find one. But really depends on type of riding you do. Going on cross country trips, especially 2 up, I'd go with a bigger bike like the Goldwing. Going to go off road alot, the Africa Twin (I've had one of those as well). I knew I wanted a DCT so my options were limited but have 0 regrets that I went with the NC.

Hello NC750’ers

Been lurking here for a bit and finally joined. I’m 65 and been riding bikes on and off for 25 years. Recently had the itch to ride some more. Weekends and touring 500-750 mile radius.

I’ve been considering bikes like: African Twin, Vstrom (650, 1050), KLR650, BMW850, Tenere, Versys1000 and of course the NC750XDCT.
You mentioned a variety of bikes on your shopping list. I think it’s important to note that although Honda markets the NC750X in the adventure category, and refers to it as an adventure styled motorcycle, it is really just a street bike. For unimproved roads or off road, it is not in the same category as an Africa Twin, Tenere, or KLR. The short suspension travel (especially since it was reduced in 2021, budget suspension, and small diameter wheels make the NC much more suitable for pavement than for off road.

They do t have it yet but should be there “any day”.

“Any day“ for some people that put deposits down on a 2022, has meant waiting most of the year 2022, then orders converted to 2023 models, and they’re still waiting.

You mentioned a variety of bikes on your shopping list. I think it’s important to note that although Honda markets the NC750X in the adventure category, and refers to it as an adventure styled motorcycle, it is really just a street bike. For unimproved roads or off road, it is not in the same category as an Africa Twin, Tenere, or KLR. The short suspension travel (especially since it was reduced in 2021, budget suspension, and small diameter wheels make the NC much more suitable for pavement than for off road.
You are absolutely correct it is a wide range of capabilities. I test drove a few. I had to ask myself if I would ever really use the adventurer focused bikes off road enough to warrant a the extra thousands of dollars. I think it will be 95/5 road/trail (gravel roads). So the Honda just makes sense. I’ve also owner 2 Honda Valkyries and they were smooth, perfectly running machines. In the end, after working for 40 years and helping raise 3 wonderful kids, I just want to get the hell out and ride without any worries. I think the NC750DCT will do that. Thanks for the feed back.

It's a great bike. I'm in SW Florida. Moramoto is a very good dealer but I don't know if they are with Honda anymore. I have purchased from them and they were excellent. I've never bought from Hap's Cycle but have a deposit with them now on a BMW...so far so good. It's not often that you hear a bad word about Hap's. https://www.hapscycle.com/. Believe it or not, the Power Lodge here in Bonita Springs https://www.powerlodgefl.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=GMB-service was a very good experience when I purchased from them. Power Lodge Bonita was built by the former owner of Naples Powersports (he closed and opened this location) which also had a very good reputation. I did not like RideNow in both Ocala and Gainesville. They seemed disinterested and I've never purchased from them.

It's a great bike. I'm in SW Florida. Moramoto is a very good dealer but I don't know if they are with Honda anymore. I have purchased from them and they were excellent. I've never bought from Hap's Cycle but have a deposit with them now on a BMW...so far so good. It's not often that you hear a bad word about Hap's. https://www.hapscycle.com/. Believe it or not, the Power Lodge here in Bonita Springs https://www.powerlodgefl.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=GMB-service was a very good experience when I purchased from them. Power Lodge Bonita was built by the former owner of Naples Powersports (he closed and opened this location) which also had a very good reputation. I did not like RideNow in both Ocala and Gainesville. They seemed disinterested and I've never purchased from them.
Thanks. Located a bike in Biloxi Ms

Hey Gary
I got a call yesterday that the bike was unloaded. They are putting it together today and I’ll drive over to Biloxi MS tomorrow (Thursday), load it up and bring it home. I’ll take a few pics to show u the color. The blue was one reason I waited for the 2023. Where are u from?
Thanks
Charles

Back