• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Inexpensive slip on that is not junk, does it exist?

Maybe a random comment after years but I recently have become a owner of an nc700x 2012. I have the stock exhaust the grey one and it is ugly. I want to replace it but don't want to spend a lot of money on it. I saw these exhausts one aliexpres: https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/4001....0.0.1aae61d7JQosTN&mp=1&gatewayAdapt=glo2nld

And I wondered how are these. Is it safe to purchase such exhaust? will you face any problems over time? do you lose any performance or can something break maybe?

Maybe a random comment after years but I recently have become a owner of an nc700x 2012. I have the stock exhaust the grey one and it is ugly. I want to replace it but don't want to spend a lot of money on it. I saw these exhausts one aliexpres: https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/4001....0.0.1aae61d7JQosTN&mp=1&gatewayAdapt=glo2nld

And I wondered how are these. Is it safe to purchase such exhaust? will you face any problems over time? do you lose any performance or can something break maybe?
I bought one very similar to that from Ebay. It's LOUD. With the DB killer installed it feels very sluggish/restricted and is still LOUD. I don't know your road rules for modification or noise, but it will probably not comply. That is up to you to decide.

For the price it is worth the experiment, but mine is on the shelf, I went back to the ugly one. It seems to run better and unless I'm ripping through the mountains I like the quiet.

I bought one very similar to that from Ebay. It's LOUD. With the DB killer installed it feels very sluggish/restricted and is still LOUD. I don't know your road rules for modification or noise, but it will probably not comply. That is up to you to decide.

For the price it is worth the experiment, but mine is on the shelf, I went back to the ugly one. It seems to run better and unless I'm ripping through the mountains I like the quiet.
Thanks, yeah after watching some videos I already felt like this, the sound is also not very beautifull.

For a model I did not even know existed before buying it, I am giddy about my 2014 nc700x, and even though my first time riding it made me 'woohoooooooo' like I was snowboarding in 2' of fresh powder I want to hear more of the exhaust than the stock muffler puts out. That being said, I would rather not spend $500 on a pipe, but I don't want to buy a piece of ebay/amazon junk with a misspelled akropavic sticker on it. If you have a pipe on your bike that has held up and wasn't too expensive please let me know. I don't want it super loud, just more of the deep rumble.
I use the dominator can and it is a well proven exhaust system, this one is 4 years old and still looks great not too costly either

Attachments

• IMG_2656.jpeg
    IMG_2656.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2654.jpeg
    IMG_2654.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 16
I’m curious that no none has mentioned the Leo Vince products. I know they make them for the NC. I have used them on other bikes, and found that they generally offer excellent quality at reasonable prices. (Note: I am not a fan of the look of their LV-10 stubby cans.) For myself, I have just acquired my NC, and I like the stock exhaust. That may change with time, because I can’t leave s**t alone.

Back