• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How To Installing a fuse block, wiring, and raising the front of the seat

bigbird

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's my next video.
It starts with the raising of the front of the seat, and then follows the progress of the Eastern Beaver fuse block, its associated wiring, and shows the Madstad windscreen, handlebar GPS RAM mount, and some lighting stuff.
My next video will be a short outdoor view of the LED DRL's, front LED running lights with switchback bulbs, and the Whelen auxiliary brake light.
Here's the link to the video:

https://youtu.be/94EtXh5BACA

Another excellent educational video!

However.....I’ve always wondered If people who wore crocks could be trusted....

Ha ha,....Just kidding.....
Crocks with socks.
Those are my garage footwear only.
I would not wear them anywhere else.
I promise!

Here's my next video.
It starts with the raising of the front of the seat, and then follows the progress of the Eastern Beaver fuse block, its associated wiring, and shows the Madstad windscreen, handlebar GPS RAM mount, and some lighting stuff.
My next video will be a short outdoor view of the LED DRL's, front LED running lights with switchback bulbs, and the Whelen auxiliary brake light.
Here's the link to the video:

Well done!
I installed a fuse block from Eastern Beaver on my V-Strom.
When my wife finally gets her NC750X this year, I will start adding things to it, including a fuse block as well as a few other things.

Back