• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question INSTALLING STS SELF CANCELLING TURN SIGNAL MODULE ON A 2022 NC750X

CJS

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone installed one of these onto the 2022 bike? I am struggling to find the correct wires to link the unit up. If anyone has been successful please share your insights (pics would be appreciated). Thanks in advance.

I can repeat one of the most common advice given on this forum in situations like this: get a Service Manual. On average it costs about half the price you will pay for this turn signal module. In addition to the wiring diagram there is a section on how to locate cable & harness routing in the excellent pictorials. I have installed several times different types of modules from Signal Dynamics and the Honda Service Manual was very helpful in finding the right connectors. Big time saving.

Has anyone installed one of these onto the 2022 bike? I am struggling to find the correct wires to link the unit up. If anyone has been successful please share your insights (pics would be appreciated). Thanks in advance.
The files section of the FB group has a copy of the manual ... it is not allowed here I believe
This should help get you started:

I can repeat one of the most common advice given on this forum in situations like this: get a Service Manual. On average it costs about half the price you will pay for this turn signal module. In addition to the wiring diagram there is a section on how to locate cable & harness routing in the excellent pictorials. I have installed several times different types of modules from Signal Dynamics and the Honda Service Manual was very helpful in finding the right connectors. Big time saving.
Not a bad idea. Thank you

Back