• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

is that rear shock worth to buy?

If cost is an issue:
A serviceable used stock rear shock from a owner that upgraded their rear suspension......should be “dirt cheap”.
The original shock on the used market has very little value compared to a new upgraded premium shock.

The shock in the link looks like the eBay $109 ???? No personal knowledge, I would be very surprised if performed well.

Last edited:
YSS is a decent brand to look at and reasonably priced. I have one on my CRF250L and it gets plenty of abuse on that. I honestly cannot see that any quality materials have been used to make a shock retailing at $120.

I have a 2016 and replace the stock shock a year ago. It is just sitting in my garage. I'll sell it to you cheap. PM ME!

Junkie. Which replacement spring did you use and how did it work out for your weight?
I think it's a Racetech spring, I told my suspension guy that I wanted 650lb and it works great (I'm 190). Racetech said you needed an adapter, he found a spring the right size without one... not sure part #.

Back