• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

is the display scratch resistant?

Maybe if you mount a big plastic owl on the handlebars it would keep the hawks from perching on the instrument panel.

lol!
No, the display screen is not scratch resistant. I have a scratch on mine, from where I don't know.

Sent from a Speak & Spell wired to a record player, a saw blade, a fork, and an umbrella.

lol!
No, the display screen is not scratch resistant. I have a scratch on mine, from where I don't know.

Sent from a Speak & Spell wired to a record player, a saw blade, a fork, and an umbrella.

Too bad, it should be gorilla glass like in mart phones.

because I don't want my display to look like #$%# after few months?
well that is up to you.
if you are careful (like me) the bike will still look like new after 2 years.
that's why I find it difficult to sell my stuff even after a few years. coz they are still looking like new!
darn!
:p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

To answer your original question ignoring the peanut gallery, the plastic is far from scratch resistant but cleans up nicely with any quality plastic polish. Novus makes an excellent line of polishes and a cleaner, and Meguiar's plastic polish also works well. If you do accidentally scratch it it's easily repairable unless the scratch is deep. Same products can be used to keep your windshield looking new as well.

I've only washed my bike twice in over a year. Ridden it year round in some terrible weather. It was parked outside until recently. My display is still scratch free. The only part that shows any wear is the two rubber push buttons.

Samsung Galaxy S4

Back