• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Is this normal? Horn cover?

Lomunchi

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Folks,

I was just inspecting my bike and noticed the horn looks really beat up (se picture). There is no horn cover on it. The bike only has about 3100 miles. Should there be a horn cover?

When I went to the Honda parts site I found some 'universal' covers but they said they were 3.5 inches and my horn seems to be about 2.5 inches.

So: Is this normal (it works fine) and/or how can I find a PN for a replacement if it needs one.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20210717_132230[1].jpg
    20210717_132230[1].jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 71
Folks,

I was just inspecting my bike and noticed the horn looks really beat up (se picture). There is no horn cover on it. The bike only has about 3100 miles. Should there be a horn cover?

When I went to the Honda parts site I found some 'universal' covers but they said they were 3.5 inches and my horn seems to be about 2.5 inches.

So: Is this normal (it works fine) and/or how can I find a PN for a replacement if it needs one.

Thanks in advance.
Hey Lomunchi, Thanks for posting your question. It got me to check my 2 week old horn & found the same cover.

Back