• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

ISO Side Cases Compatible with OEM Rear Luggage Rack

Red Rover

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi NC'ers. I have a 2014 NC700X with the OEM Honda Luggage rack. What side cases are compatible with this, beside the OEM Honda side cases? I'm interested in the Shad 23's, or similar- large enough to carry my rain cover, and a few small things.

I dug around on the forum, could not find a clear answer to my question- if there is a thread, could someone point me that way?

I've attached an image of my bike, if that helps.

Attachments

• IMG_20221222_191745_169.jpg
    IMG_20221222_191745_169.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 18
Hi NC'ers. I have a 2014 NC700X with the OEM Honda Luggage rack. What side cases are compatible with this, beside the OEM Honda side cases? I'm interested in the Shad 23's, or similar- large enough to carry my rain cover, and a few small things.

I dug around on the forum, could not find a clear answer to my question- if there is a thread, could someone point me that way?

I've attached an image of my bike, if that helps.
In raw form, I don’t think anything is or ever has been compatible with the OEM Honda rack other than Honda accessory luggage. The Honda luggage, in my opinion, sort of looks like it was built by Givi, but with a Honda proprietary mount system.

You could perhaps screw an adapter plate, say a Givi Monolock, onto the Honda flat rack.

Reactions: MZ5
Back