• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

IT’S OFFICIAL: Royal Enfield’s Meteor 350 Is Finally Coming to America

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site

Meteor Strikes North American Coasts​

Every time that I write an article about the Meteor 350’s success across seas, there are always comments left from our readers along the lines of: “Awesome, but when the hell will Royal Enfield bring the Meteor to America? I’m sure it will sell great”. Honestly, I didn’t have an answer for any of the readers asking questions of this nature, but thankfully Royal Enfield delightfully answered that question themselves… The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 will finally hit American showrooms this coming May.

Meteor350-1024x1024.jpg

After the official unveiling back in November of 2020, Royal Enfield was quick to provide examples of what the Meteor would look like in both Europe and America. Although we got to see what the American model had for its own personal firepower, we were still left wondering when the official release date for the bike would be.

The American Meteor 350 will come in three different trim levels… Starting from lowest and going to highest the trim levels are as follows: Fireball, Stellar, and Supernova.

The bike will retain the same 349cc single-cylinder engine producing 20 horsepower and 19 lb-ft of torque. Not much has changed for the version that has finally touched down in America, but we’re still happy to see it arrive all the same.

Pricing for the American 2021 Royal Enfield Meteor 350 starts at $4399 for the base Fireball model and each stage of the trim ladder tacks on an extra $100. All three trim levels will be available in official Royal Enfield showrooms beginning May 2020.

The post IT’S OFFICIAL: Royal Enfield’s Meteor 350 Is Finally Coming to America appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Back