• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Japan Webike Sale

potter0o

Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited:
I need a center stand. Unfortunately It costs just as much to ship it as it does to buy it and its "out of stock" so no telling when you'd actually get it.
The crash bars are interesting. I've never seen them go all the way around the forks before. Might do some good if I bought/installed them.

I need a center stand. Unfortunately It costs just as much to ship it as it does to buy it and its "out of stock" so no telling when you'd actually get it.
The crash bars are interesting. I've never seen them go all the way around the forks before. Might do some good if I bought/installed them.

The cost plus shipping is a lot less than you would pay locally, so don't think of it that way. Besides, it does cost a lot to ship a big hunk of metal overseas in 4 days. FYI, I ordered, and had it installed on my bike within 5 days.

I wouldn't worry too much about the stock - if you are not in an immediate need, order and see how long it takes - they are a huge reseller and probably will get stock quickly. If it takes too long, cancel it. If you need it right now, you don't have much of a choice other than going to a LBS and pay more.

If shipping was cheaper I might buy the center stand, I can get a genuine Honda one for $30 more.

That is the genuine Honda stand. And, $30 is $30. If that is not an issue for you, buy it local and support your LBS. I was being quoted a lot more at my Honda dealer (in Canada) and saved at least $75 in the end.

If shipping was cheaper I might buy the center stand, I can get a genuine Honda one for $30 more.

It says in the Web!ke ad, "By HONDA" and has a Honda part number.

Main Stand
By: HONDA
Part Number : 08M70MGSJ30

The only aftermarket main stand I know of is by SW Motech, and it costs double what the Honda item does.

If you want to buy the Honda stand from a US seller, it's $112.46, free shipping, from procaliber.com

IMG_0157.jpg
The difference in the parts numbers, A30 vs J30, is the language in which the instructions are written.

Last edited:
Well I knocked this deal, but after getting a deal for signing up I got the center stand shipped to my door for $115. Couldn't find it for close to that now that I was ready to buy.

Back