• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

JMV CONCEPTs - TAIL TIDY KIT & REAR HUGGER !!!!!

About the exhaust... I only noticed an increased performance immediately... I have not gone back since then. Decrease? I dont think so...

Sorry for quoting your great image, but that IMHO is exactly the way an NC700X should look like (and I am saying this as someone who would never ever consider getting a black motorcycle. :eek: )

To go a bit farther, I would definitely remove any barend weight. No use for those in my opinion. However, not a big deal, they do not look bad after all.

Also did you ever check back with original exhaust? The GPR looks nice, but according to some other source (I forgot, sorry) reduces low end performance considerably, which would not match the NC700 engine. I cannot tell for myself, but I would definitely try to find out by installing stock muffler and reverse several times.
Getting a feeling for engine performance seemed to be a hard task to me, with DCT. DCT IMHO might hide a lack of power; at least this was my impression.
When testing my can I created several acceleration videos and took my measures afterwards. I ended up with an approx -0.3 sec 0-100kph with the aftermarket can. While this is far from being accurate, at least it looks like I would not lose power, which IMHO would be inacceptable. And it did not feel like reducing low end power.

Whatever... cool bike. Congrats. Perfectly like this one.

Do you plan on adding a hugger or leaving it as is? Looks good either way. Just curious?

I am going to add the skidmarx real carbon fiber rear hugger as soon as i can, that will be my next addition (well that and the AdMore Mini light bar i already ordered for under the license plate)

I am going to add the skidmarx real carbon fiber rear hugger as soon as i can, that will be my next addition (well that and the AdMore Mini light bar i already ordered for under the license plate)

That should look really good. And makes sense because you started the thread looking for real carbon fiber add-ons. Seems the mod list never quite gets empty.

That should look really good. And makes sense because you started the thread looking for real carbon fiber add-ons. Seems the mod list never quite gets empty.

Thanks, I think it will too! No, the list only gets larger. It seems for every thing I tick off the list two more pop up in its place... It's like fighting the Hydra.

Very helpful pics. i got it off already. But these pics are useful to break it further down! Jack10441400_525440290917833_523273549028524270_n.jpg

Sorry to bring this thread back active (and then maybe I am not sorry) :)

Someone said that there was no license plate bracket?

Nope. No bracket came with mine.there are wholesale and a flat surface integrated in the tail to use as a backplate.
But I use a custom bracket with the helmet lock built in...

Check my pics .. you can use a backplate, or just bolt your plate to the tail

I still think the JMV is the BEST looking tail kit available… it is super clean…
It takes some extra work, and mechanical know-how to get it to fit PERFECTLY… But it is well worth the work…

Take a look at the tail piece in my pics. It uses the original light--unlike the other Twisted Throttle pic listed--so it has the CLEANEST lines with the bike by far.

It fits just right, if you know how to work it…lol :cool:

Last edited:
Back