• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Join FUELLY!!!

The people at Fuelly need an UX team. OMG.. the APP is just a portal to the website from what I see. It could be so nice and simple and convenient.

The people at Fuelly need an UX team. OMG.. the APP is just a portal to the website from what I see. It could be so nice and simple and convenient.

This, totally. I end up taking pictures of my odometer and the fuel pump display so I can later enter in my data from my computer since I can never remember my password for the site when I'm on the road.

I setup my Fuelly account to accept text messages, I send a text message with miles, price and gallons. (MPG) Quick and easy!

here is a link on how to set this up.

http://docs.fuelly.com/faq-2$sms

I setup my Fuelly account to accept text messages, I send a text message with miles, price and gallons. (MPG) Quick and easy!

here is a link on how to set this up.

http://docs.fuelly.com/faq-2$sms

I had completely forgotten about this feature, thanks for reminding me!!!

I just tested it with:

13000 2.229 3.35 c65 test texting

for those interested in how easy this is...that means:

Odometer: 13000 miles
Price per gallon: $2.229
Gallons pumped: 3.35
optional %driving in city: 65%
optional note: test texting

The only 3 required numbers are:
miles <space> price <space> gallons
or
odometer reading <space> price <space> gallons

The fuel-up made it to the website faster than I could set the phone down and refresh the page.
Additionally, I got a text response that included my MPG for the fuel-up, my average MPG, a note saying it was my best fuel-up ever and a link to the website.

You can even have multiple vehicles set up with the same text. You configure a modifier on the website and include that in the text string to differentiate between vehicles. Been using this method for almost 5 years and yet to have a problem.

Back