• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Just a guy from Southeastern Oklahoma with a new to him 2013 nc700x with 18k.

Jayandcourt

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I'm pretty stoked to have finally pulled the trigger on a new to me nc700x. I've spent the last few days loading up on new parts for the bike, like chain and sprockets, a pair of shinko 705 and riding gear. But i do have 1 small problem literally probably the least expensive part on the bike broke. While trying to adjust the clutch lever the adjusting bolt practically fell apart with minimal adjustment. So I'm on the hunt. It's killing me with all this stuff and one of Americas Greatest drives only 1 hour from me on the Talimena drive with the foliage changing and held up by a $5 part. Anyone have one or know where besides ebay, amazon or local dealer? I can't find one that i can have tomorrow. I bought 2 on amazon but it will take over a week and needless to say I'm not that patient, even though, I've been waiting for over 5 years to pull the trigger on the new to me bike. Help me OB1 Kenobe your my only hope. I'm desperate guys...

Back