• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Just joined

txknight67

Reaction score
Visit site
Bought a 2015 NC700X in Jan from a dealer with only 16 miles on it. Enjoying the bike so far, love the seating position, handling......it just "fits" me and the way I ride. Wanted it for back and forth to work and it is excellent for that. Just now getting around to looking up forums and the like because I'm wanting to get a larger windscreen and was wondering which product worked the best. Planning on using this bike for some long distance rides and not liking the wind blast at highway speeds with the stock windscreen. :)

Welcome, txkinght67 ! I too have a 2015 NC, although I have the dct model. I didn't care for the small windscreen either.
I am using a Madstad shield. You can google it and see some pics. It is easy to adjust to your preference, but they are pretty expensive. I really like the Madstad. I also have the tall honda windscreen. If you decide you like that shield, let me know. Its just sitting in a box and I would sell it. Be glad to take a pic of both screens if you want.

Welcome, txkinght67 ! I too have a 2015 NC, although I have the dct model. I didn't care for the small windscreen either.
I am using a Madstad shield. You can google it and see some pics. It is easy to adjust to your preference, but they are pretty expensive. I really like the Madstad. I also have the tall honda windscreen. If you decide you like that shield, let me know. Its just sitting in a box and I would sell it. Be glad to take a pic of both screens if you want.
Definitely interested in that tall Honda windscreen. How much you want for it? I’ve looked up the Madstadt and it’s a little steep.

I have the shield and the mounting bracket. I dont have the screws to mount it, but you may be able to use the ones that mount the small screen.. I am just not sure.
I would take $40 plus whatever it costs to ship it.

Attachments

• 20200406_165347.jpg
    20200406_165347.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
Sounds good. I can figure out mounting screws. Lowes has a pretty good selection of specialty fasteners. You going to find out about shipping costs or want me to? And how to get money to you.

Back