• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Kaltxi

Harry2110

Reaction score
Visit site
Kaltxi!

Ive finally gotten into motorcycling after dreaming of it for 20years if you dont count my 3 year stint on a honda ruckus. Figured a 2016 DCT model would fit the bill coming from scooters and it exactly does that. Im a huge nerd(if i cant tell from the greeting which is hello in navi) and will be slowly modifying it into a adventure bike.

2E657A82-2709-4F0F-AFAA-A87A51ECB341.jpeg

Congratulations, welcome, and ride safe! Scooters are motorcycles by definition. Social constructs and customs are the only thing that allow them to be classified as something else! My opinion. We have three scooters in the Garage right now.

Welcome! I’m loving the soft luggage on the bike.
Thanks! Im loving it as well, i need to get supports made so it doesnt bow in towards the tire but it doesnt hit.

Heres a picture of the bike with my top bag as well. I rode up to do laundry at a friends place as im using this bike as a utility mule. 06286B80-DD08-4E66-9D8D-82B274EB6219.jpeg

Thanks! Im loving it as well, i need to get supports made so it doesnt bow in towards the tire but it doesnt hit.

Heres a picture of the bike with my top bag as well. I rode up to do laundry at a friends place as im using this bike as a utility mule. View attachment 49490
Take a look at SW motech. I think they have supports designed for soft luggage

Back