• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Keep Me In Mind If You Decide To Sell

mzflorida

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have not fully committed to the NC750X DCT yet, but it's looking more likely. If you are planning on selling your low mile and well maintained 18-20 750X please let keep me in mind. I am not interested in the 6 speed manual. Thanks. Mike

If you're still looking, I am selling my 2020 NC750X DCT/ABS. Has a little over 5300 miles, OEM saddle bags, GIVI topcase, SW MOTECH crash bars, Corbin seat, MadStad windshield and low-mileage Pirelli MT60RS tires (also original seat and windscreen). Price is $7500 and I am in California. I expect to have photos posted in a few days.

If you're still looking, I am selling my 2020 NC750X DCT/ABS. Has a little over 5300 miles, OEM saddle bags, GIVI topcase, SW MOTECH crash bars, Corbin seat, MadStad windshield and low-mileage Pirelli MT60RS tires (also original seat and windscreen). Price is $7500 and I am in California. I expect to have photos posted in a few days.
Thank you. I would be interested in seeing photos. Shipping does present some barriers, but premature to consider at this point. Appreciate you looking out!

That is a very nice bike. Thank you for posting and for reaching out to me. Very much appreciated.

Last edited:
I am considering it. I'm considering a 650 Vstrom for the larger gas tank.
I love the NC but put bigger miles than most do on it.
It has 19,000 miles and has been kept meticulously by me. I have records of all work. There's nothing wrong with it except the 200 mile tank range. (The Vstrom has a 5 + gallon tank). It has 3 1/2 years left on the warranty which is transferable.
I have a better looking top box that will go with it. The one pictured is raised up to fit as gl. gas container under it.
Puig windshield
Puig crash bars
Center stand
Honda brush guards
Givi hard bags
Extra led lights
New DID gold chain and sprocket set
Accessory bar for GPS
Raised handlebars
Lowered foot pegs
20220608_142728.jpg
20220608_142746.jpg

Last edited:
I am considering it. I'm considering a 650 Vstrom for the larger gas tank.
I love the NC but put bigger miles than most do on it.
It has 19,000 miles and has been kept meticulously by me. I have records of all work. There's nothing wrong with it except the 200 mile tank range. (The Vstrom has a 5 + gallon tank). It has 3 1/2 years left on the warranty which is transferable.
I have a better looking top box that will go with it. The one pictured is raised up to fit as gl. gas container under it.
Puig windshield
Puig crash bars
Center stand
Honda brush guards
Givi hard bags
Extra led lights
New DID gold chain and sprocket set
Accessory bar for GPS
Raised handlebars
Lowered foot pegs
View attachment 49598
View attachment 49597
Yep, two things hinder the NC’s use as a practical longer distance tourer: small gas tank and chain drive. Good luck with the Suzy if you decide to go that route.

Back