Kickstand 2020? Land of the Dragon.

Therapy

Reaction score
I just checked back thinking no one was interested since I have gotten no email notices (nothing I have changed - MOD ?) but it seems some will be there. Cool.

Will be rushing home from DC area to drop the wife and pick up the boys and their bikes. Yes we trailer as I am no longer a long ride self-flagellater. Can't do it.

We usually arrive Wed PM. Depending on how fast we get through Atlanta determines my mental and physical state to ride a bit after arrival. Hard to believe I used to think nothing of riding 10hrs!

drdubb

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Found out yesterday that I won't be able to arrive until Thursday. Hopefully in time for an afternoon ride. My wife has a hard to get neurologist appointment Wed. afternoon.

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Found out yesterday that I won't be able to arrive until Thursday. Hopefully in time for an afternoon ride. My wife has a hard to get neurologist appointment Wed. afternoon.
Hope you can just tack a day onto the tail end. I have no set schedule. I might depart Monday.

Therapy

Reaction score
Our change of plans.
We will bring my bike with us on the trip to DC and stop in NC early in the week and "tourist" by truck. The boys will come up with the little trailer on Wed. or Thurs. Less rushing and driving.