• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Klim Induction Gloves

mzflorida

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I just received my Klim induction gloves after ordering them from Revzilla.

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle...MI6Laov_m3-AIV6SdMCh3aoQQ7EAQYBSABEgLc-vD_BwE

They are extremely comfortable, very well thought out, and I hope (believe) they offer pretty good protection. The thumb and index fingers do work on the touch screen of my watch and cell phone. It has a visor squeegee on the left index finger. Seams are sewn on the outside so there is no rubbing or pressure points on the inside. They have a zipper closure with a Velcro adjuster on the underside of the wrist. They also have a click lock to join the two gloves for storage. They're not inexpensive but I'm happy with the purchase.

Palm sliders?
No. However they are CE1 rated and have goatskin, Kevlar, and leather layers on the palms. The specs...

• HOT WEATHER STREET-FOCUSED VENTED LEATHER GLOVE
  • PREMIUM GOAT LEATHER CONSTRUCTION
  • MAPPED PERFORATIONS FOR AIRFLOW AND ABRASION PROTECTION
  • LEATHER PALM REINFORCEMENT OVERLAY
  • OUTSEAM FINGER STITCHING FOR COMFORT AND ABRASION PROTECTION
  • LOW PROFILE PALM SEAMS
  • CARBON FIBER HARD KNUCKLE PROTECTOR
  • KEVLAR®-REINFORCED SCHOELLER® FABRIC PALM PAD OVERLAY
  • 5MM XRD® IMPACT PROTECTION FOAM IN PALM AND KNUCKLE PADS
  • 3MM COMFORT FOAM FINGER AND THUMB KNUCKLE PADS
  • MESH BACKHAND
  • PERFORATED LEATHER & MESH FINGER FOURCHETTES
  • MULT-E-TOUCH™ SCREEN FUNCTIONALITY W/ PRECISION PADS
  • INDEX FINGER VISOR WIPER
  • 3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ C790 CARBON BLACK REFLECTIVE MATERIAL
  • VELCRO + ZIPPER DUAL-ENTRY CUFF SYSTEM
  • YKK® ZIPPER
  • KLIM-ENGINEERED RIDER GRIP ARTICULATION
  • ENTRY ASSIST PULL LOOP
  • PLASTIC CLIP CONNECT
  • CE LEVEL 1 KP RATING CERTIFIED TO EN 13594

I've been wearing a pair of these for a few years now. They're holding up well. I'm sure you'll have plenty of happy miles forgetting that you're even wearing them.

I've been wearing a pair of these for a few years now. They're holding up well. I'm sure you'll have plenty of happy miles forgetting that you're even wearing them.
Thanks! Very good to hear from a long-time owner. The reviews on Revzilla and advrider.com are pretty good for both the old version and the new.

I did not trust Kilim's sizing charts (no reason...just didn't) and went one size up as the reviews often say that buy the size you normally wear in other gloves. Xl was spot on for me though the size charts say I should have ordered a large.

Back