Ladies comfort base layers

MotoZen

Reaction score
We are in high summer here. Just wondering what you all use for base layers under your riding gear?

Chestnut

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Depends how long I'm planning to ride. Shorter trips I do jeans and t-shirt. Long days I wear yoga pants and a tank or tee. Some day I'll finish my pair of lightweight wool pants and start using those...if I find time and motivation.

drdubb

Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not a lady, but bit look into smart wool products. Great stuff. Amazingly comfortable, wicking material. I just used them on a 6500 mile trip.

lola

Reaction score
I use LDComfort in all weather. In the heat I can get it soaking wet and it will keep my skin dry while it holds the water in and slowly evaporates. It is a bit warm in humid weather, but I'm not sure what works in that kind of wet heat.

CRStep

Reaction score
I've been looking into some base layers as I currently just wear my normal tee shirts under my jacket. I ordered a pair of Klim solstice 1.0 leggings to try under pants because they were on closeout. Unfortunately the matching shirt on sale was no longer available in my size so I skipped that for next time. I'm fairly resistant to heat, though, so I haven't been miserable yet.