• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question Left hand rear brake

The scooter version called Integra and sold in Europe had one. Might be able to source the parts and bolt them on.
Good information Thanks
I have been told on Facebook that some have used the VFR clutch but not what to do for a brake light switch.

Last edited:
My X-Adv also has one, probably similar to the Integra.

Good information Thanks
I have been told on Facebook that some have used the VFR clutch but not what to do for a brake light switch.
Would the clutch lever have a switch for a safety interlock, that could be repurposed for a brake light switch?

Has anyone with a DCT fitted a rear brake lever in place of the clutch?
I did it twice. For the first time in 2012, I modified the brakes on my NC700XD. And for the second time an identical modification in 2015 on my CTX700ND. For this I used parts from a Honda SilverWing scooter.

I did it twice. For the first time in 2012, I modified the brakes on my NC700XD. And for the second time an identical modification in 2015 on my CTX700ND. For this I used parts from a Honda SilverWing scooter.
Where did you connect the brake line into the system at the abs modulator or elsewhere?

Where did you connect the brake line into the system at the abs modulator or elsewhere?
Yes, I connected to the ABS module. It's the simplest. But you have to be careful with the thread fit because the housing of the module is made of aluminum alloy. I used the original short brake line from the NC700.
Right now I can't give you any more info because I'm on "vacation" on your side of the pond.

Yes, I connected to the ABS module. It's the simplest. But you have to be careful with the thread fit because the housing of the module is made of aluminum alloy. I used the original short brake line from the NC700.
Right now I can't give you any more info because I'm on "vacation" on your side of the pond.
If you are over here could you not call around and show me what to do.

If you are over here could you not call around and show me what to do.
It would still be difficult to do. I am in Italy but I only have a few days left. But if you do not have too much experience, I honestly advise you to go to a motorcycle repair shop dealing with modifying the brakes of stunt motorcycles. The ABS module is quite expensive so you must know how to do it. As I mentioned, the main parts, the master cylinder, the brake light switch and the left handle are from the Silver Wing.

I was only joking, I am quite an experienced do it yourself mechanic, also a gasman and plumber so I’m used to unions and things. I probe with questions so that I can buy my parts before I start the job and the bike is then not off the road for too long.
Thanks for the info. So far

After returning, I will try to dig up all the info I have. Interest in such a modification has always been small. In addition, there is a question of the legality of such a modification, depending on the country where you live.

Before I rip my bike to bits could anyone tell me where the abs modulator is my bike is a 2016 750x DCT.
Thanks

Found the ABS modulator. If anyone is interested it is under the frunk and if you need to work on it the frunk needs to be removed. I’ve got my bike in a thousand pieces again.

Completed the brake conversion and went out today. It has been a complete success works great. Only thing now to finalise the job I’ve ordered front and rear Brembo disc pads at great expense.

What did you do with the parking brake?
I moved it down the bars but it was a little awkward as some of the real estate was taken up by my hand guard mounts. I will post photos tomorrow as it’s late now and the garage is locked up.

Back