• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Leo Vince Restructuring

Fuzzy

Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered a Leo Vince carbon exhaust on Black Friday. Was told at the time it was on back order and would be January. Called yesterday and was told they expect another 4 to 6 weeks. Leo Vince USA confirmed that Leo Vince Italy has gone through a restructuring and is moving fabrication to Poland. Credit card has not been charged so I am not being ripped off just having to wait. Appreciate Leo Vince USA being up front with me with what is going on.

I ordered a Leo Vince carbon exhaust on Black Friday. Was told at the time it was on back order and would be January. Called yesterday and was told they expect another 4 to 6 weeks. Leo Vince USA confirmed that Leo Vince Italy has gone through a restructuring and is moving fabrication to Poland. Credit card has not been charged so I am not being ripped off just having to wait. Appreciate Leo Vince USA being up front with me with what is going on.

4.jpg

Things like that always seem to happen when you are trying to purchase accessories.

smileyconsider.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Fuzzy,
It's a good choice at a great price! I have one on my NC.
It's worth waiting for!

Fuzzy, et all,

I believe that is a misread of the Modern Vespa article.

Akrapovic is a Slovenian company and is located in Ivancna Gorica, Slovenia. I has been in business since 1990 having been founded by Slovinian racer Igor Adrapovic. They are still in business and going strong making exhausts for a wide variety of motocylces, scooters and autos.

They have been supplying Audi's Le Mans LMP cars since 2009. Watching the Dakar Rallye Raid for the past several years, I see several of the motobikes running with Akrapovic systems.

I am on my third one on my Piaggio MP3 500 and looking forward to getting an Akrapovic for my 08 Piaggio BV250ie (which I am running in the 2014 Scooter Cannonball Hyder, AK - New Orleans, LA) and for the NC700/NC750 that I am saving my lunch money for. :)

PS: I have a Leo Vince on my 07 Piaggio BV250 so I am quite familiar with both brands.

I kinda wondered why during the holidays that every site seemed "out" of the leovince for the NC700X.

Fuzzy, et all,

I believe that is a misread of the Modern Vespa article.

Akrapovic is a Slovenian company and is located in Ivancna Gorica, Slovenia. I has been in business since 1990 having been founded by Slovinian racer Igor Adrapovic. They are still in business and going strong making exhausts for a wide variety of motocylces, scooters and autos.

They have been supplying Audi's Le Mans LMP cars since 2009. Watching the Dakar Rallye Raid for the past several years, I see several of the motobikes running with Akrapovic systems.

I am on my third one on my Piaggio MP3 500 and looking forward to getting an Akrapovic for my 08 Piaggio BV250ie (which I am running in the 2014 Scooter Cannonball Hyder, AK - New Orleans, LA) and for the NC700/NC750 that I am saving my lunch money for. :)

PS: I have a Leo Vince on my 07 Piaggio BV250 so I am quite familiar with both brands.

Thanks for pointing out my error to help keep from misleading others which of course was not my intent.

Talked with Gary at Leo Vince USA last night. Said to check back in a month, but probably 8 weeks. They have had some shipments from inventory and for example have 56 Tiger 800 exhausts in stock. For us we ars waiting for production to ramp up at new factory. They had to reorder everything from new ownership.

Factory is one that has made exhausts for Leo Vince in past.

I should have the cash for one here in a couple weeks, but the fact that you have been waiting for as long as you have has me a bit worried.

Called Leo Vince USA for update today. Told the factor in Poland is starting production this week but has not yet provided shipping details. Expects it to be another 8 weeks for my exhaust. My Christmas present to self is starting to look like a Father's Day present. I am willing to wait and have not cancelled order. They have not yet charged my credit card.

Back