• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Long term effects of exhaust leak

Trevboyy

Reaction score
Visit site
I was gifted an ali express exhaust just about a year ago and since installation its had 2 small spots where it leaks. One area being the middle pipe, and the other being the slip-on area. I've tried different angles to see if I can eliminate the leak but its the best I can do without using permatex (incase I want a new exhaust or end up selling with OEM exhaust)

IIRC......I can not name the products but , surely there's something out there to wrap around the leak points to seal them? . Or , put OEM exhaust back on.

As long as you still have the factory catted head pipe, it's probably not gonna hurt anything. You could probably run without a muffler all together and it not hurt anything but your ears. As long as you can't hear the exhaust leak bad, I most likely wouldn't worry about it unless it was just really bothering you.

Back