• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Look ma! no helmet! no side stand!

I saw this today on CNET and almost shared the link. I think it's very interesting. I look forward to hearing more about these technologies they are developing, not necessarily because I want a bike like that, but because new motorcycle technologies are exciting.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Try and change a tire on that :) Or do any maintenance...
Well I guess it's maintenance free, or service is included in the initial astronomical price :D

Looks good, but try to fit the funny glasses within your helmet... unless this bike has a force field around it ;)

Try and change a tire on that :) Or do any maintenance...
Well I guess it's maintenance free, or service is included in the initial astronomical price :D

Looks good, but try to fit the funny glasses within your helmet... unless this bike has a force field around it ;)

i'm sure that there is will be some sort of self diagnostic\rider assist thing to do all that. press a button on your smartphone-rear wheel up for a service. it's been done to some extend decades ago on german cars.

Cool stuff. The shape of the new prototype is more from Tron, this said :D

The shape of the test rider is more interesting to me. Nothing new on making a bike that doesn't require safety equipment. Harley-Davidson has been doing that for over a hundred years. Just make them so slow that you need handlebar tassles to tell if it is moving.

As far as the novel BMW not requiring safety equipment, what have they installed on the deer to keep them in the bushes?

Cool looking bike, I look forward to seeing it in the next Matrix movie, but not on the road. Seriously though, some of that tech is quite neat and interesting.

Maybe I am old fashioned but my feeling is that bike is uglier than five miles of bad road.

I am still internally processing the MN4 (and huge looking panniers but only big enough for a mug, bottle of water and two tea bags!) look.

Maybe in 100 years they can develop that.

But I don't see it in the next 99.

I do like new designs.

And I liked some of the concepts.

I like the way the clutch and front brake lever looked.

But overall I gave it a zero.

And claiming one thing and doing it are two totally different things.

Check with politicians!

My thoughts.

God bless!!

Michael

Concept bike for when BMW gets into the 0% emissions (aka, electric) bike market. I like the look but until electric bikes go 200-250 miles on a charge and can recharge in 20 minutes-not going to buy one.

i wouln't mind to have electric with much shorter distance on one charge (50 miles is enough to me) for a reasonable price.

Back