• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Looking for a winter windscreen

I loved the Parabellum I got for my Suzuki VStrom years ago. I got the tallest one & it was great for winter rides on the highways. Installation was easy for one person. Not the case for the Honda NC700/750X. Takes at least 3 people or it's not going on. Mine's still sitting in the garage on a shelf collecting dust. No big deal, I just don't ride when it's under 45 degrees.

I've got the Puig on my '16 NC700X. I'm 5'7" and the height is perfect for me. Very easy instalation No significant wind turbulence on my helmet, unlike the Givi windscreen I had on my CB500X. That one created a high frequency thrumming on my helmet that blurred my vision. I had to put a wind deflector on the windscreen which worked great.

This is my bike:
though the photo is by the previous owner who installed the Honda touring screen and a Puig deflector. I see on the forum that the previous owner was around your height and didn't seem happy with the result because of too much wind noise. I'm 5'7", though and this combination has been just about perfect for me. So I'm not sure what advice to offer other than that I think deflectors are great.

Back