• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Looking for motorcycle cover advice for NC700X-DCT

The OEM cover has little bungee cords with hooks at the bottom, it keeps the cover from flying off... I guess technically locked in place but not locked ;)

The OEM cover has little bungee cords with hooks at the bottom, it keeps the cover from flying off... I guess technically locked in place but not locked ;)
Looking for the OEM cover but can't seem to find it online. Can you share a part number or a source? Also, it is light enough and easily packed for travel? Thanks!

Looking for the OEM cover but can't seem to find it online. Can you share a part number or a source? Also, it is light enough and easily packed for travel? Thanks!
0SP34-MGS-201
Not sure if it works for later years, I would cross reference it against Honda's site if you have a 750. I don't think the dimensions changed but not certain.

I ordered mine from Rocky Mountain ATV & MC. You might find a better deal elsewhere but usually they are competitive on price.

Yes it is fairly light, comes with a carrying bag. It's packable and will fit in the frunk. It's not very big when packed, you can fit other things in there too.

It's in storage right now or I could measure it for you. I would estimate it's about a square foot or so, maybe 6" deep. Don't quote me on that though

0SP34-MGS-201
Not sure if it works for later years, I would cross reference it against Honda's site if you have a 750. I don't think the dimensions changed but not certain.

I ordered mine from Rocky Mountain ATV & MC. You might find a better deal elsewhere but usually they are competitive on price.

Yes it is fairly light, comes with a carrying bag. It's packable and will fit in the frunk. It's not very big when packed, you can fit other things in there too.

It's in storage right now or I could measure it for you. I would estimate it's about a square foot or so, maybe 6" deep. Don't quote me on that though
Thanks! Actually found it on RevZilla for best price and used my Zilla Cash too. I appreciate the help.

Back