• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Looking to add an additional brake/tail light for more visibility from the rear, any suggestions?

Might not be something you are looking for but I love my “Brake Free” helmet mounted light. What I especially like is that because it’s on your helmet, it’s got some distance from your bike’s taillight and so gets noticed more. Also obviously it’s not tied to a specific bike so if you hop onto another bike it comes with you. The dork factor is extremely high though. Lol.

Might not be something you are looking for but I love my “Brake Free” helmet mounted light. What I especially like is that because it’s on your helmet, it’s got some distance from your bike’s taillight and so gets noticed more. Also obviously it’s not tied to a specific bike so if you hop onto another bike it comes with you. The dork factor is extremely high though. Lol.
That the helmet light is not tied to a specific bike is good, but I was wondering if it is tied to a specific helmet? Can you easily move it to another helmet if you use more than one?

That the helmet light is not tied to a specific bike is good, but I was wondering if it is tied to a specific helmet? Can you easily move it to another helmet if you use more than one?
Not tied to 1 helmet. They sell additional mounting clips. You swap the module, not the mounts.

Back