• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Looks like the NC750 has been confirmed

This is the one on display at the Bike Show at the National Exhibition Center, NC750X DCT

NC750XNEC_zps82adf8b8.jpg

No shaft drive, no buy. Simple.

Of course, a problem with shaft drive, is that you are stuck with the gearing the Manufacturer chooses. This may be fine for a vast majority of course, but for those who do need or want to tweak things, it presents a bit of suck. I loved nearly everything about my Turbo, except for two things: the 5 speed trans, and the fact that I could not change the gearing for more relaxed highway speed touring due to shaft drive.

My buddy has a Super Tenere, and he's always moaning that he wishes it had lower gearing. It's way too tall for his likes, and he hates life trying to go slow in first gear. He has no desire to ever go over 90 mph on the thing. Shaft drive, nothing he can do about it.

Oh, and the same thing with my F800ST -the belt drive was nice for no chain lube, but the gearing sucked, as it was way too tall for my liking, and no change could be made.

Not to mention the cost of a new belt and install if they were in stock (which they never were) was very close to $1,000.00 dollars CDN.

Last edited:
68NM is about 50 torque and 54 bhp .
up from 51bhp gained 3bhp, torque 45.7 gained 4.3.
is it really worth it?? think not

It appears that the NC750X is indeed coming to NA. Honda.ca has it listed under Future Models and shows the 2014. I don't know how I feel about this as I just put layaway down on a new 2012 NC 6sp/ABS that the dealer had left for $7599.

Anyway, wanted to share the find.

It appears that the NC750X is indeed coming to NA. Honda.ca has it listed under Future Models and shows the 2014. I don't know how I feel about this as I just put layaway down on a new 2012 NC 6sp/ABS that the dealer had left for $7599.

Anyway, wanted to share the find.

Thanks, and welcome to the forum, TW

Confirmed Honda Canada at least, is getting the NC750X (and S) for 2014

The 2014 VFR800 isn't listed to come to the US in 2014 either. At least not yet.
I've seen unsold NCX's and VFR1200s on several showroom floors so I'm guessing sales are kinda dependent on where you are from and Honda wants dealers to be able to get ride of a few leftover bikes. It could also make it easier to meet demand in other countries and they didn't expect big numbers in the US anyway... who knows.

The NCX is sort of a Jack of all trades and I don't think a lot of people get that yet.

Back