• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Losing my mind

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Update: I'm at 279 days and 16,310 miles with 4 days to go, so not so bad I think, considering.
Congratulations. That is a lot of riding you did in 2021.

I'm not trying to start a competition, but your high annual mileage got me thinking about my own 2021 riding miles. Except for maybe 2019 when I rode to Alaska, 2021 has been a possible record high for me. I added up the year 2021 miles traveled on 5 different motorcycles, and the total was about 17,230 motorcycle miles for me. I probably have nowhere near the number of riding days you have. However, I camped 66 nights in 2021, which is a pretty good camping year for me.

Fun times! I can't complain.

the Ferret

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow congrats 670cc, especially on the camping part. I doubt if I've camped 66 nights in my whole life lol although I do have all the gear for it that I should probably sell as I never intend to camp again.

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow congrats 670cc, especially on the camping part. I doubt if I've camped 66 nights in my whole life lol although I do have all the gear for it that I should probably sell as I never intend to camp again.
My camping modes include motorhome, toyhauler trailer, and motorcycle tent camping. As with motorcycles, variety is good. At any rate, I would MUCH rather be in a campsite than at a hotel.

davidc83

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Southern Indiana/Central Florida-part time snow bi
Visit site
Back in May, when a few of us camped in/around Iron Horse, that was my first time camping in a tent since I was 17 (45 years ago). With my inflatable air mattress, sleeping bag, it wasnt bad-especially the no rain part for 4 days-cool nights, nice sunny warm days which wasnt hot. I was planning on doing more during the summer, but things always popped up on the weekends.