• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES mentality -vs- A.T.G.A.T.T. mentality

Most threats to motorcycles by other vehicles come at the 10-to-2 quadrants. Getting hit from behind (where the pipes are loudest) does happens but it's extremely rare. They need to face the pipes forward if they really want more safety!

ps. I like dressing up like a Power Ranger! :)

I read somewhere that a white helmet references a motorcycle cop and thus triggers recognition of the motorcycle over a colored helmet.
I've thought about coloring some large blue dots on my windscreen. Wearing high viz gear I know that I've been mistaken for a motorcycle cop.

I read somewhere that a white helmet references a motorcycle cop and thus triggers recognition of the motorcycle over a colored helmet.
I've thought about coloring some large blue dots on my windscreen. Wearing high viz gear I know that I've been mistaken for a motorcycle cop.
Black leathers, white helmet, with a headlight modulator....drivers will be getting out of your way.....hehehe.

Back