• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Louis.de

mfb

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
This is my favorite vendor in Germany. You can find pretty much anything related to motorcycles there. They are a little slow in processing order (compared to american vendors) but by German service standards, their service is extraordinary.

They also ship alla round europe and have a fully english website once you click on the UK flag up top.

Living in Denmark i have used Louis numerous times the last +5 years. I agree on the slow processing (takes about a week to get it delivered). But thats the only "negative" i have to say.

louis.eu is a quicker way to get the english version :)

A week is slow?
Come on guys, this is a shop which ships international. If you want fast, then pay for fast DHL or go to local store and pick up the goods.
1 week is VERY good for such deliveries (IMHO) and I use internet shopping ALOT!
:D

PS: I use Louis too, but will go to their shop in Weil Am Rhein for fittings.

Yep, i'm impatient :)

A week is ok. But when i order from lets say USA or Asia it typically gets here within 4-5 business days. And thats with the lowest shipping rates.

Back