• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Lowered driver pegs.

Bcsmith

Reaction score
Visit site
So I have just bought some new riding boots and they have a much larger toe than I am used to. Today I was noticing I am a little uncomfortable shifting gears with the larger toe on the boot. Just wondering if a lowered foot peg would help by leaving a little more room to get to do the up shift? Also wondering how others feel about the lowered peg for braking?

So I have just bought some new riding boots and they have a much larger toe than I am used to. Today I was noticing I am a little uncomfortable shifting gears with the larger toe on the boot. Just wondering if a lowered foot peg would help by leaving a little more room to get to do the up shift? Also wondering how others feel about the lowered peg for braking?
Maybe try raising the shift lever first? Might be easier.

First thing I do is adjust the foot controls to match my footwear. The shift lever and brake lever heights are adjustable, to a point.

I had lowered foot pegs on a second NC I bought used, and I could never get the brake pedal low enough to work right. I got rid of the lowered pegs.

Last edited:
I can't
I can't speak to the shifter but the brake pedal requires adjustment with a ~40MM drop.

First thing I do is adjust the foot controls to match my footwear. The shift lever and brake lever heights are adjustable, to a point.

I had lowered foot pegs on a second NC I bought used, and I could never get the brake pedal low enough to work right. I got rid of the lowered pegs.
Thanks I will do this for sure. I’m sure the littale bit of adjustment is all I will need

So some great advice. I adjusted the shift lever today and it took probably 10 minutes and now the toe on my new boot slips in perfect. Thank you guys:)

Back