• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Alert Madstad 2021 development

I guess I’ll just have to miss out. Perhaps someone here will quote or paraphrase the Madstad weld failure story for those without Facebook accounts.
Feel free to save your petulance and condescension for some other group. It is getting a bit tiring. As you would normally say to others who are imprecise in their posts, as you were in yours, you did not ask for the content to be posted here. You did not say that you did not have a Facebook account. It's a couple of broken welds on a Madstad for a 21 750X and a video showing the evidence while others complain that the build quality from the brand is declining, other still love theirs.

Feel free to save your petulance and condescension for some other group. It is getting a bit tiring. As you would normally say to others who are imprecise in their posts, as you were in yours, you did not ask for the content to be posted here. You did not say that you did not have a Facebook account. It's a couple of broken welds on a Madstad for a 21 750X and a video showing the evidence while others complain that the build quality from the brand is declining, other still love theirs.
Being a Madstad user, I had an interest in the post you made about a Madstad product failure. I clicked the link you provided and found it to take me to a Facebook page where I was denied access to the content unless I signed on to Facebook or created a new Facebook account. When I pointed that out to you, you offered no help but to suggest I follow Facebook’s instructions, which I don’t wish to do to see the weld story content.

But what I actually said in my post #40, which you quoted, was, “Perhaps someone here will quote or paraphrase the Madstad weld failure story for those without Facebook accounts.” I thought that was quite clear, and that it was reasonable. I don’t see how that was imprecise. Maybe I could have made it a request instead of a statement, and said, ”Will someone please quote or paraphrase the Madstad weld failure story to benefit those without Facebook accounts?”

Anyway, moving forward, will someone please post, on this forum, the Madstad weld failure details (failure location, circumstances, product age, company reaction, etc.) described by the unidentified private Facebook group member mentioned in post #37 of this thread, as it could be useful to some nc700-forum.com members who cannot access it otherwise?

Not only do you have to have a Facebook account, which I have, you have to be a member of that private group, which I am not, so I can't read the article either.

Back