• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Madstad Engineering - Need local NC700X for testing!

That is the magic of the Madstad. What no one else has.
Mine may be a bit tall but I am looking over it just fine. Cody said if it was too tall he would cut it down. I will know much better when it cools down. With the temps and humidity we still have here the windscreen works too well.

Yes it does work very well at blocking the wind, so much so I have to sand up at times to get a good breeze through my suit in hot weather. My shield was a bit too high at its' lowest setting so instead of cutting it down I drilled a set of mounting holes 1.75 inches higher on the shield. I'm only looking through the shield now when I'm at the bottom of a steep hill. I think you'll like the wind blocking in cooler weather, I rode to work this morning in 40F degree temps and was thankful there was no wind hitting my torso.

I installed the flyscreen tonight under the Madstad brackets. This protects the back of the instrument pod and kind of cleans up the area directly above the headlight. This is cut from a smoke tint 5-snap helmet visor for a open face 3/4 helmet. Pics aren't very good.

Good work, looks real nice. I have one and just love it.(old version)

Back