• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

MadStad needs our help

Dav2ison

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
MadStad needs our help. I contacted MadStad Engineering asking about a windscreen for the 2023 NC750X DCT. They replied that they are still working on a redesign for that year as they had clearance issues and asked if I lived in FL would I loan them my bike to make it up for it. In return, I could have the new windscreen free of charge. Unfortunately, I live in NY and it wouldn't be possible for me to do that. I asked them if I could post on our forum the need and they thought it would be a great idea so here I am, posting.

This is their reply:
That would be an awesome idea, if you don't mind posting on there. Like we said, we use the bike for a few weeks and the person gets to keep the system in exchange!

Ride Safe!

Toni Mazza

If anyone has a new NC750X that MadStad can use to make changes to their windscreen, you will be rewarded with the final product free of charge. Just contact them and ask for Toni Mazza.

I visited them to buy the windshield for my F800. That was 10 years ago, but it was a cool place to check out. Good guys.

A few years ago in 2015 someone posted a similar post “Madstad needs a NC700X to prototype a new windshield.” I called them and checked it out. True, and I agreed to be there the next morning. Because it was 165 miles away I didn’t arrive until about 9 AM and there were two NC riders already there. Darn. No matter. We all left with a no charge new windshield, the so-called ‘Bahrain’ model second generation shield for the 2012-2017 NC700. One of the guys was Therapy from this forum and the other was his son.

Yea.
great people and profuct.
It worked so well I removed it becasue it is too hot in Florida for me to ride in still air.
I gifted it to someone here who was looking for one.

Back