• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Magazines

Hank

Reaction score
Visit site
On vacation I picked up Ride Texas, a quarterly publication from Texas Monthly. The issue has a good guide to the Three Twisted Sisters.

I have also purchased a couple of issues of Road Runner: motorcycle touring and travel. They have a feature called Shamrock tours where they stay in one central location and ride out each day on a different route.

Road Runner has all of its featured rides available for download on its website. I think you have to subscribe to get them.

Cycle World is now a quarterly pub bigger (physically) with heavier gloss pages. My current multiple monthly pubs have become too much and will be downsizing to this single pub. Sorry to all other.
My cousin is selling his K12LT and downsizing to an R12RT. I have gifted him 2 yrs of the new CW and renewed mine for 2 more yrs. Issue 1 is now in print. Blue Skies Green Lights.

I liked Road Runner a lot and had Cycle World for a while but I finally cut my multiple subscriptions down to just Rider magazine. Seems to hit all my hot buttons about right if I’m only gonna have just the one.

RR was also quarterly about the same physical size of the new CW with pages slightly more glossy. I met the founder of that mag when it first came out (early 90s?).
I like Rider and all the others but don't want monthly issues anymore. My age is showing. My Motus will seldom leave the city limits (hasn't yet). Its' beastly Baby Block Detroit derived push-rod engine is in a class all to itself unlike no other. I simply enjoy looking at that bike.

Last edited:
Back