• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Making a quick run over to Washington, Nevada/Cali and back up to Crater Lake/Bend!

Rapturee

Reaction score
Visit site
I know it is short notice... and i'm sure it is going to be super HOT!!..... But i'm headed out again! Anyone and Everyone is invited to ride some or any part of it with me or we can meet up somewhere along the way for an Iced Tea or maybe even PIE!! :{P

Going to run over to eastern Washington, down through Oregon to Nevada, over to Cali, then up to Crater Lake/Bend Oregon, further north to the Yakima Wa area catching the Hanford Reach Monument and then Bonsai home to Idaho! Here is a link to my approx route, nothing really set in stone just a guideline.

RV Parky | RV Parks & Campgrounds Directory, Reviews, Photos

Man, you are living the life. Great adventures.

I've only ridden with my neighbors this summer.

The old guys in my neighborhood go to lunch once a week on their bikes. They do pick good restaurants;)

haha, thanks Dale. I do have a couple more rides planned for this season. I'd really like to make it over to Vancouver Island and ride from Victoria to Port Hardy and back! That looks like an incredible ride as well. Yellowstone National Park is also on my list for Sept of this year where i'll ride the park as well as the Bear Tooth and Chief Joseph hwys! Might as well grab them all while you're there right!!?? ...leave no rides on the table haha... :{P

Next year i have D2D, Fairbanks and Deadhorse on one trip list for about the first week in June 2020, and then later that summer (if vacation time allows), i'll grab Mt Rushmore and possibly Pike's Peak as well! Otherwise Alaska June 2020 will take precedence! We'll just have to wait and see what 2020 brings. :{P

Last edited:
Just took ferry from Prince Rupert to Port Hardy (inside passage=fantastic) and then rode down to Nanaimo and ferried over to mainland a couple weeks ago on my return from Alaska. Vancouver island was a nice ride hope you are not postponed long.

Trip postponed

I had to postpone it due to work requiring me to handle a job that required a lot of Over-Time and i knew it would be too close to getting it all done and leaving for the ride. So, better judgement took over and i just decided to hold off on the ride for another date. No trouble at all as they have been great this whole year allowing me extra time off to make several of the rides i have already enjoyed, so when they asked me to step up and handle that for them, i gladly did so. There are times you need to take care of the hand that feeds you/writed your paycheck! haha :{)

Back