• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

MASSIVE SHOUTOUT TO R&G RACING!

RubyRider

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to share my experience with R&G and why I will likely purchase from them in the future. I purchased an older set of frame sliders off of ebay as I couldn't really afford the newer models. The one's I purchased seem to be discontinued but they look the same as newer model? Anyway, turns out one of the frame clamps was mismatched. I spent the better part of a week contacting dealers, distributors etc to see if I could purchase a replacement. R&G is based in the UK so I was skeptical they would be able to help but I reached out after a CS Rep from Twisted Throttle advised I do so. Getting in touch with R&G took a few days, but when I did, Liam just needed some info and my address. I was sent one a few days later at no cost. I am still waiting for it arrive, but I just wanted to share. I even offered to pay shipping but was told it was not needed. I know international shipping isn't cheap. A company offering support for a product that has been discontinued and bought on Ebay, is rare. Thank you R&G!

Back