• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Me and my 2014 took a spill.

Captainzero

Reaction score
Visit site
Took a spill today, to much front brake, and while I'm not that hurt, mostly my left leg, thank you armor. But the shifter took some damage and while I wasn't able to downshift till I reach an auto class I was headed to a crow bar fixed that issue, the front left blinker on the other hand is slightly damaged. It's still on but slightly cocked back, a little persuasion does nothing and without removing it right now to see how bad the rest of it is, has anybody swapped out the front blinker assemblies with something aftermarket. Would like to upgrade to an full led but without an adapter to pretty it up it was going to be a last change part. Revzilla wants over $100 for the assembly, maybe that's not it but for that price Id rather either buy used or aftermarket

Attachments

• 20220818_211128[1].jpg
    20220818_211128[1].jpg
    842.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 20220818_211131[1].jpg
    20220818_211131[1].jpg
    691.2 KB · Views: 11
Took a spill today, to much front brake, and while I'm not that hurt, mostly my left leg, thank you armor. But the shifter took some damage and while I wasn't able to downshift till I reach an auto class I was headed to a crow bar fixed that issue, the front left blinker on the other hand is slightly damaged. It's still on but slightly cocked back, a little persuasion does nothing and without removing it right now to see how bad the rest of it is, has anybody swapped out the front blinker assemblies with something aftermarket. Would like to upgrade to an full led but without an adapter to pretty it up it was going to be a last change part. Revzilla wants over $100 for the assembly, maybe that's not it but for that price Id rather either buy used or aftermarket
You can find it on eBay for about. 20$/ pair exactly the same!

Back