• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Mesh Pants with Armor

StratTuner

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
For those of us who live in the hotter climates, MESH gear is a MUST.

Recently, I ran across a pair of mesh pants (with CE armor kneepads) for $70.
I ordered a pair and liked them enough to recommend them on the forum.

• excellent ventilation (you can feel it just walking in them)
  • knee pad armor (not plastic, but good)
  • knee pad armor adjusts inside the pants for knee height
  • hip protectors
  • zip along side near boots
  • zip out liner for colder days
  • Fit was accurate for my 40 inch waist
  • minimalist front pockets (zippered)
  • Velcro waist closure

Overall, a great value. See [HERE]
(no affiliation with the vendor)

I might have given a shot if they had my size. Been looking for some mesh pants to wear over my khakis for work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are good deal. Your blue jeans have a tear factor of about 50 lbs per square inch. Those pants have a tear factor of 600 lbs. per square inch. I did not see as if that is in just at strong tear points or not. If all has a overall 600 factor that is good. The high dollar Klims for the most point have a overall tear factor of 800 and the super high dollar Kevlar Motoports are around a 1800 tear factor. Being I am short, fat, old, and ugly and nothing fits, about 10 years ago I had a super high dollar set of the Cycleports custom made for my body. Not even a scratch in all my crashes, but a few dislocated bones. Had to send the pants back to manufacturing company at about 2 years to have the zippers replaced, which cost about $50 dollars. So, if you can not fit into so called normal sizing, the high dollar motorcycle clothes that are custom fit do work, but you can not change the pants out that often because of the price....

Yeah totally agree about motoport. I had a used pair but the fit was horrible so now I use revit sand 2 pants. The motoports were like a tank with all the armor compared to the sand 2.

Surprised that they don't have any mediums available, WTH?!?!

Those have about the same ratings as my Rev'It Airwave pants that I paid $179 for. Not sure the 600D rating is for the mesh panels as well as the solid panels. The Airwave are very comfortable in the heat.

I have ran with Klim pants and the relatively unknown pilot Motorsport. I loved both for what they offered. My only thing was that I use them every day. And neither have been able to stand up to that use. I'd be curious for the price if they would hold up to that use.

2014 nc700x -Rox risers-22in madstad-barkbuster storms.

I currently use Dainese underwear armor which stays in place, covers tailbone hips and knees comfortably (for me anyway), and passes air pretty decently thanks to its weave which is designed to do that under jeans or strong riding pants. But it doesn't even come close to mesh when it comes to air flow. A good mesh pant may not keep the armor as securely located as the Dainese which have done me well in some hard dirt bike beatings, but that's the tradeoffs.

Back