• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

MFW Vario Adjustable Foot Pegs

TacomaJD

Reaction score
Visit site
Finally recieved the 3rd part to complete my MFW Vario Adjustable foot pegs. Took 2 months to get, as the mounting pieces were not stocked and supposedly custom order. Got the mounts, 30mm offset arms, and race style pegs. These are for the track bike to get the pegs up off the ground and allow for more lean angle clearance. However, these could be used by those of you who want to lower pegs for a more relaxed riding position.

Lot going on now, forks are also still at suspension guy's shop, but when I get them on, I will update with pics and how they do on track. I searched forever for something like this last year and just happened across these on YouTube a couple months ago.

20200731_162650.jpg

Finally got around to finish prepping the track bike for the upcoming track day next weekend. Got the new MFW Vario Foot Pegs installed. I think they are going to work out great. Still can use rear brake lever without any difficulty.

Going to try them out next weekend. We'll see if the exhaust drags next. Also, the left peg on prosthetic leg side is kinda in the way now, little easier to hit with my leg for some reason now when walking the bike backwards while on it, and using the side stand. I don't use that peg any at all, so I will likely just remove it for now.

20200916_204004.jpg

20200916_204855.jpg

20200916_205436.jpg

20200916_212214.jpg

20200916_212226.jpg

20200916_212237.jpg

20200916_212258.jpg

Those are pretty cool looking, do you have a link to them and cost?

I think it was around $160-180 for total cost, they shipped all 3 items individually because there were different lead times on all the parts. The arms and pegs are universal, but the mounting adapters were a shot in the dark. They didn't have a part number that specified the NC correctly. I ended up buying ones that I had a hunch were correct because they listed several bikes that they fit and one was the VFR1200X, so I figured they shared the same peg as NC. Honda is known for sharing same parts among several bikes like Toyota does.

I ordered them over the phone from Twisted Throttle, but the part numbers are on the parts in the first picture. You can use those to order on their site.

I used those until I switched to something better for dirt. That 30mm drop is comfortable.
I'm looking forward to trying them out. Went on a 5 minute ride down the road, they feel good raised for how I intend to use them. Giving rain for this weekend, so idk if I will be able to hit the track or not. Gonna be pissed if I have to miss it.

I'm looking forward to trying them out. Went on a 5 minute ride down the road, they feel good raised for how I intend to use them. Giving rain for this weekend, so idk if I will be able to hit the track or not. Gonna be pissed if I have to miss it.
What highway pegs are you using? Those look comfy! I just can’t find any that actually fit the goofy 27mm of the SW Motech crash bars, so trying to see if I can attach to the frame as you did.

What highway pegs are you using? Those look comfy! I just can’t find any that actually fit the goofy 27mm of the SW Motech crash bars, so trying to see if I can attach to the frame as you did.

Kuryakyn. [It] is very comfy (I only use one for my bad leg).

Get on Kuryakyn's website, look through their offset pegs and find which ones you like, make absolute sure you buy the ones with 1.35" clasps. Hang on and I will look up a pic of the ones I bought still new in the box so you have a better idea.

Back