• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

mileage

Thanks to all for the input. I checked my mileage again today...second fill up...I got 74.5 mpg. That's outstanding. And I don't see the price of gas going down over the long haul. My Tacoma gets about 20.
Yep. The fuel economy is great. But when you figure the cost of the relatively short life tires and frequent maintenance, motorcycle ownership is a wash. I ride a motorcycle for fun, but I don't think is saves me any money.

I'm sure there's a lot off truth in that, but every time I ride the bike, it extends the life of my truck. And I really like my truck, but the bike is simply more fun. It probably is a wash, but I feel like we are on the winning end of that wash. lol...if that's possible with something that's a wash. And, as long as the roads aren't snow covered, it's nice to have a backup vehicle. Ultimately, for me, owning a bike is a luxury.

I've been getting 70-75 MPG, about the same as my XMAX 300 scooter, but less than my Piaggio BV350 which I get about 60-65 MPG. I bought my NC700XD because I always like the DCT bikes. Thinking about getting a CTX700D and getting rid of the scooter. I am not sure.

Back