• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

MISC parts for sale (make me an offer, not trying to make money, just want to get them out of my garage)

RubyRider

Reaction score
Visit site
I have some misc parts that I am trying to get rid of. Make me an offer and I'll take care of shipping

Pictures can be provided, just ask

Stock exhaust pipe: there is a pretty sizable dent/scratch. I assume it was laid down by the previous owner, I swapped it out with a GP shorty
Front axle bolt : if you have followed my tire saga, I found out that I have mismatched wheel spacers so I ordered a complete front and rear axle from ebay. This will include one of the wheel spacers, I can throw in the other, smaller one as well. I think it is actually the right rear spacer, but I'm not sure

Rear axle bolt : see above. Comes with left rear spacer, axle nut and washer.

R&G Racing frame sliders : PLEASE NOTE ! the frame sliders will only fit on the left side. I bought it off ebay and it included 2 left sides. seller refunded me my money and told me to keep it. I have the pucks and all the mounting parts.

halfSpinDoctor

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
How does the rear axle bolt look? When I took mine out to replace the chain, it was quite rusted up, and I wouldn't mind having a spare.

halfSpinDoctor

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice, looks very clean. Would you do front+rear axle (with nut, washer, etc) for $30 + actual shipping cost (e.g. USPS flat rate)?

I think they would probably fit diagonally in a medium flat rate box.

This is based off of an extremely quick eBay search, let me know if this seems about right to you, or you were hoping to get more.

RubyRider

Reaction score
Visit site
Definitly, I will try to find the other spacer for the front axle. Can you give me 24 hours to look for it? Unless you arent concerned.