• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Misplaced Review threads?

wheelwatcher

Reaction score
Visit site
Why are there a bunch of product reviews under the "NC700 News" section? Shouldn't they be here, under "Product Reviews"? Am I missing something? Thanks!

Why are there a bunch of product reviews under the "NC700 News" section? Shouldn't they be here, under "Product Reviews"? Am I missing something? Thanks!

The Administrator Site Owner was the one who put them there, so all things being equal, I think there is leeway for interpretation of what "should be" and what shouldn't be" right or wrong, lol :eek:

No thread or topic in the history of internet forums has ever had 100% rigid following and adherence to the rules of a place for everything, and everything in it's place, so in this instance, I would simply chalk it up to being one of those things that is further down the ladder of being bothered about, than others. ;)

I agree that products that aren't even related to the NC700 should not be placed under NC700 News. But the boss (admin) puts them there so I let them be.

Back