• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Mod Original exhaust?

DanWill

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone out there mod the original exhaust instead of buying a new one?
I modded my VTX exhaust and it turned out great. Just curious if anyone here has attempted to mod it?

Anyone out there mod the original exhaust instead of buying a new one?
I modded my VTX exhaust and it turned out great. Just curious if anyone here has attempted to mod it?

I would be interested in hearing, as well.

Ideally I would like a nice lightweight carbon fibre muffler that wasn't too obnoxious sounding, but ye gods are they ever expensive :(

Second to that, I was seriously thinking about having the stock muffler powder coated a nice gloss or satin black, but hadn't put too much thought into tunneling into the thing for a more throaty sound. If it didn't work as planned, that would suck, lol.

Ya, really need someone who has already replaced the original muffler to try to mod it. Or buy one that someone has replaced and just wants to get rid of, then dissect that sucker! :)

So anyone out there who has replaced the stock exhaust want to cut it open and post some pictures, or want to sell the muffler??

Back