• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

MODS to turn NC700 INTO ADVENTURE

If anyone is interested in a very detail tutorial on how to turn your NC700X into an adventure motorcycle, you can read the story here at:

https://www.damfinoroads.com/budget-adventure-bike

Much of the content to build this bike came from you guys here on the forum, and I thank you.

Best, Joe
That is an excellent article you wrote, Joe. Thanks for sharing it on the forum. It does well in explaining the versatility and potential of the NC.

That is an excellent article you wrote, Joe. Thanks for sharing it on the forum. It does well in explaining the versatility and potential of the NC.
Thank you, Greg - Just condensed a lot of info shared on our forum here. It went live this morning and Continental Tires already posted a link to it on their Facebook page. Hoping it helps people save money by knowing what works and what doesn't without having to spend their own hard earned cash trying to figure it out like i did. Again, I'm greatful for the forum members and the staff such as yourself.

If anyone is interested in a very detail tutorial on how to turn your NC700X into an adventure motorcycle, you can read the story here at:

https://www.damfinoroads.com/budget-adventure-bike

Much of the content to build this bike came from you guys here on the forum, and I thank you.

Best, Joe
Hey Joe, a personal thank-you for this well written article! You've really hit home with me and my future plans. I'm that common, ordinary rider that wants the best of all when it comes to 'adventures' on a motorcycle.
I plan on doing a few rallies but mostly some back road and light off-road exploring. This helps tremendously in choosing options.
You've also helped me realize I've chosen the right machine for the job.
Thanks again,
Mike

Hey Joe, a personal thank-you for this well written article! You've really hit home with me and my future plans. I'm that common, ordinary rider that wants the best of all when it comes to 'adventures' on a motorcycle.
I plan on doing a few rallies but mostly some back road and light off-road exploring. This helps tremendously in choosing options.
You've also helped me realize I've chosen the right machine for the job.
Thanks again,
Mike
Thanks, Mike. Take care of your NC700. Honda just told me yesterday that they discontinued this line to focus on the 750's. But there is no way in hell I'm ever leaving my 700. Its the most reliable bike I ever had! Joe

Back