• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Moto Guzzi Is Selling a Lot of V85 TT Motorcycles

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
It’s Selling Better Than Expected Moto Guzzi has a winner on its hands with the V85 TT. The motorcycle is selling like crazy, according to The LA Times. Apparently, many people are trading in their non-Moto Guzzi machines to get their hands on a V85 TT, and that’s exactly what the company was hoping to ...
The post Moto Guzzi Is Selling a Lot of V85 TT Motorcycles appeared first on webBikeWorld.

More...

I hope Piaggio is stocking parts like crazy for the V85 TT, otherwise there will be a lot of unhappy dealers and customers. It’s not uncommon to wait weeks for common service parts for V7s which was a very good selling bike for MG.

Personally, I think this is advertising BS. Advertising $$$ at work. Moto Guzzi makes a nice bike but is it better than a Beemer or Triumph or Ducati or Honda?? Does it handle better than those bikes, faster than them, cheaper, easier to own, more reliable??? IMO no.

Wow! 505lbs wet and ready to ride. 80hp, 6+ gallon fuel tank, ABS, shaft drive, cruise control, lots of torque down low and a nice loping cadence. The reviews are mostly very positive. I think it looks 100x better than most of the over styled "Adventure" bikes on the market and unlike BMW the engine isn't made in China ;-)

I can see why they are selling so well. $12,900 USD isn't too bad either.

TT-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Yep. they are popular over here also. A friend who never looked at a Guzzi in his life has just purchased one and another friend who is a Ducati and Gs owner is thinking of one. They have certainly gotten the design right with this bike. I hope to get a test ride shortly but won't purchase because I am already very happy with my lot.

I think this is a winner. I had seriously considered a Stelvio before I bought the NC. But it was over 600 pounds! Might as well buy a harley

I think its a fine bike with good looks. The Wife saw it today and her opinion is that it looks like a lot of spare parts cobbled together......:D

Some folks have no taste at all. :D

Back