• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

MotoGP: An Italian Contract For Maverick Vinales

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Spanish Grand Prix motorcycle racer Maverick Vinales has just joined the factory Aprilia racing team – and the Spaniard looks positively tickled pink about it.

A view of Maverick Vinales making his debut for team Aprilia on the RS-GP

Vinales had a bit of drama earlier in the year when he ended his contract with team Yamaha a tad early – a five-year business partnership that he was more than happy to leave behind after multiple interludes with both the bikes and the team.

Maverick Vinales trying out the Aprilia RS-GP

Tuesday and Wednesday this week saw the racer performing a test run on the coveted RS-GP for Aprilia at Misano – and with the news that he’s officially in, Vinales couldn’t be happier.

“We are extremely proud to be able to announce our plans for the current season and for 2022 with the goal of optimizing the contributions of our three riders to the utmost,” Massimo Ravola, CEO of Aprilia Racing, says in a report on MCN.

Massimo Ravola, CEO of Aprilia Racing, with Maverick Vinales, smiling over the RS-GP

Massimo Ravola, CEO of Aprilia Racing, with Maverick Vinales

“Alongside our confirmed rider, Aleix, it is our pleasure to welcome a talented athlete like Maverick to the Aprilia Racing team, who demonstrated a great feeling with the team and the bike straight away and who I am confident will be able to give his best as early as the Aragón GP.”

Vinales on the Aprilia RS-GP, making his official debut on teh motorcycle

Motorsport.com also made sure to check in on how Vinales was feeling after the test, asking if this experience was the happiest he’d been that year. To which the seasoned racer responded with, “Probably my life, [I’ve never had] a time when I am happier because after five years [at Yamaha] there have been ups and downs and I didn’t understand many things.”

Maverick Vinales looking very happy that he passed the Aprilia debut on teh RS-GPO

“At the end, I said, ‘what is going on,’ but as soon as I jumped to Aprilia, I know my potential, I know what I’m able to do even more, and it was nice to jump quick because I have the opportunity to do six races.”

“This is much better than to do just five days of the test, and I will try to prepare well with Aleix [Espargaro] the 2022 [bike], which is very important for me.”

Maverick Vinales at his Racing debut for Aprilia on the RS-GP

Our best to the Spaniard, as it is obvious, there will be more successes to come.

Make sure to check out our archives on all things MotoGP, and make sure to take it easy on the twisties for us!

The post MotoGP: An Italian Contract For Maverick Vinales appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Maverick needs to get his head right first and foremost, especially as his team mate at Yamaha is leading the WC on the same bike that He had. I suspect this is his last chance to salvage his career in Moto GP.

Must admit I am delighted that Aleix Espagaro got their first podium for Aprilia. Hes a grafter.

Back