• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question Motorcycles and UFO's

JoeZ

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
MOTORCYCLES & UFO’S

Hi NC Riders – Quick question. Do you or any motorcycle rider you may know have any experiences in seeing UFO’s, UAP’s (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena) while riding your motorcycle? I am writing an article on the subject and any stories, experiences, incidences relating to your bike-riding and witnessing any unidentified flying objects that you would like to share, please send a short description of the incident and your contact info to [email protected]. Please write UFO on the subject heading. Thank you. Joe damfinoroads.com. https://www.damfinoroads.com

Well that is an interesting topic. Sorry, no. I am usually either riding gravel/dirt roads deep in the forest and I can’t even see the sky, or too focused on the road and other drivers to notice what is happening in the sky. Plus, I no longer ride at night, so less likely to see lights in the sky.

My only encounter with a flying object was about a month ago. I was riding north on State Route 3 on one of the first nice days here in Ohio. I was north of Mt Vernon on my way to Loudenville. It was an area of open farm fields. I glanced up and there was an ultralight airplane flying alongside me above my left shoulder about 100' above me. We both waved and I was envious of his view. He flew along the highway at the same speed as me for about a mile. Those things remind me of the equivalent of 3 dimensional motorcycles. That was a first for me.

My only encounter with a flying object was about a month ago. I was riding north on State Route 3 on one of the first nice days here in Ohio. I was north of Mt Vernon on my way to Loudenville. It was an area of open farm fields. I glanced up and there was an ultralight airplane flying alongside me above my left shoulder about 100' above me. We both waved and I was envious of his view. He flew along the highway at the same speed as me for about a mile. Those things remind me of the equivalent of 3 dimensional motorcycles. That was a first for me.
As of 15 - 20 yrs ago you didn't need a pilots license to fly one either....that may have changed since then though.

Sorry no UFO/UAP stories. Good to see another kindred spirit though. Picture is not of me. A woman at the last conference I went to. Could not resist the photo op.

Attachments

• 9DFD8403-9922-4806-947E-6583E1F8F525.jpeg
    9DFD8403-9922-4806-947E-6583E1F8F525.jpeg
    614.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I could not identify any of the flying objects that smashed into my windshield this week. Perhaps I could have identified them pre-smash.

MOTORCYCLES & UFO’S

Hi NC Riders – Quick question. Do you or any motorcycle rider you may know have any experiences in seeing UFO’s, UAP’s (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena) while riding your motorcycle? I am writing an article on the subject and any stories, experiences, incidences relating to your bike-riding and witnessing any unidentified flying objects that you would like to share, please send a short description of the incident and your contact info to [email protected]. Please write UFO on the subject heading. Thank you. Joe damfinoroads.com. https://www.damfinoroads.com
To be clear, you are looking for observations made while riding as opposed to just those made by motorcyclists. Is that correct?

I've always been interested in the topic of UFOs. The recent series of videos of the rice shaped hypersonic objects being observed around the world is like crack to me...I see something on it, and I have to read the article or watch the video. Good luck and let us know when it is done.

I think it is a fascinating topic, but I honestly doubt that there are many riders still alive (or at least not comatose) who spend much time gazing at the sky instead of the road, other drivers, critters, gravel, ice, water, oil slicks, twisties, traffic signs and signals, and a host of other necessary observations. The design of helmets also prohibits much upward vision without craning one's neck at an awkward and uncomfortable angle, even for 2-up with pillion. If a sighting has occurred it most likely was directly in front of the rider and unless hovering for an alien abduction attempt, the UFO was gone in an instant. If you get many responses, I hope you will let us know where they happened. It will then be an area for the savvy cyclist to avoid in order to prolong life!

One time I saw an unidentified object which resembled a car with an amber light flashing on the side. I've never seen that before.
The light appeared to be some kind of wayfinding device, because shortly after the light flashed the object began to move in that direction.

It couldn't have been a car operated by a human, I've never seen anything like it.

To be clear, you are looking for observations made while riding as opposed to just those made by motorcyclists. Is that correct?

I've always been interested in the topic of UFOs. The recent series of videos of the rice shaped hypersonic objects being observed around the world is like crack to me...I see something on it, and I have to read the article or watch the video. Good luck and let us know when it is done.
Yes. Bikers who were riding. Thank you.

One time I saw an unidentified object which resembled a car with an amber light flashing on the side. I've never seen that before.
The light appeared to be some kind of wayfinding device, because shortly after the light flashed the object began to move in that direction.

It couldn't have been a car operated by a human, I've never seen anything like it.
I was a little slow on the uptake on that one! Funny!

The only flying objects I've had contact with while riding were easily identified.
I pulled the corpse of a bee out from under my collar after the poor fella got stuck in there at highway speeds and stung the shit out of me.
The insides of a June Bug are also easy to identify when hit at highway speeds after dark. The contact sounded like hitting thrown gravel (my pillion passenger could hear it loudly over the noise of riding on the highway), and the guts blocked half of the view through the visor.

Back