• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

MotoSkivees

Cigar Mike

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
With all of the talk about the comfort of the stock seat I thought I would give these a try. It can't hurt or I hope it doesn't anymore once I receive them.

Anyone try these? I will make a report once I use them for a ride or two.

Home | Moto-Skiveez

Never heard of them.

If I'm going on a long ride and want a bit of extra padding I simply wear cycling shorts under my strides (pants).

These skivvy things just look like a rip off, something else that has been 'designed especially for the motorcyclist' blah blah blah.

Having said that, I haven't tried them so my opinion counts for nothing. ;)

Can't tell much from their Web site. One cartoonish picture of the front, nothing showing the back. Can't tell where the back side seams are placed, etc. I'd need a lot more convincing to spend that much.

Can't tell much from their Web site. One cartoonish picture of the front, nothing showing the back. Can't tell where the back side seams are placed, etc. I'd need a lot more convincing to spend that much.

The site is not easy to navigate to get all the information. This is the page that is hard to find for some and I believe what makes these different.

Adventure Skiveez | Moto-Skiveez

They are supposed to have a model for women latter this year.

I don't know if they will be worth the money. I should have them delivered next week and will find out. If they do help significantly it would be less than a seat upgrade and could be used on the other bikes I own. At the worse they cost $20 more than the riding shorts I normally purchase. I wanted to try them because my liner makes the ride more comfortable with just that little bit more padding.

Last edited:
Never heard of them.

If I'm going on a long ride and want a bit of extra padding I simply wear cycling shorts under my strides (pants).

These skivvy things just look like a rip off, something else that has been 'designed especially for the motorcyclist' blah blah blah.

Having said that, I haven't tried them so my opinion counts for nothing. ;)

You might be right. I will let you know what I think once I get them.

Only one way to find out. $60 isn't to bad. I'm sure many of us waste more than $60 on other things that are not needed.

I don't ride more than a couple hours at a time so I would not need anything like this but if a person was to ride a lot more it seems like it would be worth a try.

I have a pair of their Adventure shorts. They are well made compression shorts, with a significant memory foam pad. They do increase long trip (over an hour) comfort for me. The downside is that they feel bulky when walking around. Overall, it's your own choice whether they are worth the price. For me, I'm glad I have them.

I have a pair of their Adventure shorts. They are well made compression shorts, with a significant memory foam pad. They do increase long trip (over an hour) comfort for me. The downside is that they feel bulky when walking around. Overall, it's your own choice whether they are worth the price. For me, I'm glad I have them.

That is OK, I don't walk much when I ride. I am good for the first two hours. It gets progressively shorter between stops after that. I am hoping the hours late in the ride will be a bit more comfortable.

So butt falsies then? :D

Problem is if you take long trips you need to buy more than one pair. At $60 a pop for panties that starts to add up.

Problem is if you take long trips you need to buy more than one pair. At $60 a pop for panties that starts to add up.

If the comfort is there it would be worth it. For an over night trip it would not be a problem. If they dry as fast as my current shorts they would be dry by morning.

I guess it is a matter of what it is worth to each individual. I can't see paying more than $50 for handguards. Many think $120 is a good value.

This may all be premature, they may not provide the comfort I am expecting.

Thought I might chime in as I just discovered this thread. I'm new to the forum and just want to add a little clarification about Moto-Skiveez. By no means am I here to just promote the product but rather to address any questions or concerns customers might have.

Here is a link to a video that might help to describe a little more about what and how we developed them; Motoskiveez 3 - YouTube

Here is a review just posted by ADVPulse.com; Moto-Skiveez: Next Level Comfort in Padded Motorcycle Shorts » ADV Pulse

Here is a link to a review from Simon Thomas (has been riding non stop around the world for over 11 years); Moto Skiveez Review - 2RideTheWorld

I post these links only in that I think they give a very good idea about the product. I will never profess that these are the best or only product a person may ever need to prevent riding irritation, monkey butt or whatever it might be referred as. Everyone is different is their particular issues, anatomy, riding style and expectations. I just hope that anyone considering this as a possible solution will appreciate that there was a considerable amount of time, over two years, that went into their development. We tried to address every aspect of the construction, materials, and design to come up with what we feel is a very viable option to this very common problem. There is most likely no perfect solution for everyone, and we will continually strive to refine and improve our products.

If you have any specific questions, concerns, issues or just want to chat, please feel free to email me directly; [email protected].

Here is an online review. Moto-Skiveez: Next Level Comfort in Padded Motorcycle Shorts » ADV Pulse

Seems like they put a lot of thought into them and the reviewer liked them. As far as multi-pair goes; the idea is that the anti-bacterial function lets you go more than a day without developing a lethal level of funk. Like LD Comfort underwear you can wash them out and they dry in a couple of hours. So one pair can get you through a multi day trip.

Cigar Mike - keeps us posted and let us know your first hand (butt?) experience.

Here is an online review. Moto-Skiveez: Next Level Comfort in Padded Motorcycle Shorts » ADV Pulse

Seems like they put a lot of thought into them and the reviewer liked them. As far as multi-pair goes; the idea is that the anti-bacterial function lets you go more than a day without developing a lethal level of funk. Like LD Comfort underwear you can wash them out and they dry in a couple of hours. So one pair can get you through a multi day trip.

Cigar Mike - keeps us posted and let us know your first hand (butt?) experience.

I think they will be here in the mail Tuesday. In think we are going to ride Tuesday thru Thursday. Hopefully they will be here time for two days of riding.

Back